We took the fast speed train to Beijing from Shanghai and stayed at the luxurious The Peninsula Beijing.
I finally had the chance to visit the world-renown Palawan! It is even more gorgeous in reality than what I've read about. Voted as one of the best islands in Asia by CNN Traveller and boasting an honest to goodness UNESCO World Heritage site with the Puerto Princesa Underground River, Palawan is truly one of the best places to go to in the Philippines.
For over a decade now, Boracay has been the crown jewel of the best of the best places in the Philippines to go to. It was named the best island in the world for several consecutive years starting from 2012.
Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
How to Wear Masks
The way you wear a mask
Fact: Wearing a mask correctly is the key to making it effective at preventing the spread of the coronavirus. According to the CDC, a cloth face mask needs to have the following to be effective:
- Cover both your nose and mouth
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Have multiple layers of fabric
- Allow for unrestricted breathing
- Able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or shape change
If we are wearing a mask, We don’t need to stay home 😀